top of page


SATURDAY PRACTICE CANCELLED. Unfortunately due to the icy conditions the club have taken the decision to cancel gate practice scheduled for this Saturday morning (17.12.22). The track and surrounding areas are currently covered in sheet ice and with the weather not forecast to warm up above freezing until Saturday we've made the early call to cancel. When the track does thaw it will become very boggy for while until it dries out... Please refrain from riding at this point so not to cause damage to the tracks surface.

Don't forget the club has its AGM at the club house this Tuesday at 7pm, please see our calendar for more details.


bottom of page